segunda-feira, 12 de novembro de 2007





Music for Airports 4 ,Briano Eno ,1978



You miss me


We'd known us ,you was my greatest friend, always there for me, and I for you. As to kids and it was like we had climbed the trees of the childhood or we had skinned our knees on the gravel of the puberty and we had together stood uncertainly in the bars of studenthood.

We'd played house as children, hiding from our parents in the garden shed as we explored both the boundaries of life, and each others' underpants. We had obliged one another with brief, fascinated, giggling glimpses of breast and burgeoning pubes and we'd held hands in romantic style as we weaved through college corridors.

Throughout those years we exchanged kisses. Embarrassed at first, yes, then inquistive, then caring. But never passionate.

We never imposed, but rather allowed one another to share everything. We walked into bedrooms with never a knock, never a question. We never hide us and before we don`t had nothing to hide, each of us ever pleased to see the other, we never erected barriers, but came and went without let or hindrance . We were almost inseparable for a short time.

But still as friends. Only as friends. So much was unspoken, so much unsaid, so much taken for granted. I knew as you loved me, and knew that one day, one day...



A day you went to return a CD. I forget which one. and you walked to the flat, let myself in. The music the bedroom door open. you walked in.. and after we promises us than nothing will be changed and a day we will be together another time to be together forever.


I remember

Naked and in someone else`s arms and stood and shocked and speechless and a promise for each other ..
No more " let`s pretend "

and you :

"I thought you loved me..."

I shall never forget your reply, or my feeling of loss, as I finally grew up with you in this years so far.


And to see you another time,was the best gift of my life could give me because I re found you and nothing is changed because I still love you

Sem comentários: